Let’s Talk-Makeup Revolution Fast Base Foundation


Hi Lovelies, so today I want to talk about the Makeup Revolution Fast Base Foundation. I wanted to see how long it lasted and if I recommend it as a long lasting foundation. 




The Makeup Revolution Fast Base Foundation is a creamy stick foundation that comes in a stick tube as shown below and it comes in 18 different skin shades! My shade is F3 and I think it matches my face so well. The retail price for this foundation is only £5 from Superdrug or Revolution Beauty which is amazing! I think this foundation gives you full coverage if you apply enough and the best thing is you don’t need to much of it to cover your face, a few strokes can make a full coverage. Who doesn’t love a full coverage foundation?

        

So, I used this Foundation on Saturday because I went to North Wales with my grandparents and my little sister for the day so I thought it was a great opportunity to test out the lasting of the foundation. I was out for a good 11 hours so let’s see how it went...

I put this foundation on at around about 7am and came home at about 6pm and I can honestly say it lasted up to about 4pm! Which I think is really good considering I have oily skin under my eyes and forehead but it is good for dry skin like I have, on my nose and parts of my cheeks because it hydrates these areas. It doesn’t last 24hrs and to be fair Makeup Revolution do not imply this so it’s not expected to last that long but for 10hrs it lasted pretty well. 


So I personally think this foundation does last most of the day and I love the full coverage it gives! I wouldn’t recommend to people who have super oily skin though because this may not last long enough for you because of the creamy texture, it will just move on your face, which we do not want. I only have slight oily skin as I've already stated but the foundation still worked on my skin rather well. If your not sure about it then just give it a go.




Anyway that’s my blog for today.

Thank you for all your support lovelies!

Love Chelsey x 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox