The Body Shop Product Review


Hi lovelies by the time this goes up it will be Friday sooo Happy Friday! Today I want to talk about some new product I have from The Body Shop. Let’s check them out 




So as you can see above we have the camomile collection and below the vitamin E collection. I wanted to try these out as they include cleansers, makeup removers, toners and moisturisers which I really wanted to try out. So I’ll start with the camomile collection. Here we have the Gentle Eye-Makeup Remover and the Sumptuous Cleansing Butter and they smell absolutely devine! The Makeup remover worked a treat on my eyes and made my skin lovely and smooth. The cleansing butter also helped with remover the rest of my makeup, it just came straight off my face once applied to my face it easily mixed with my makeup and took it off perfectly. Both of these products made my face feel super cleansed and smooth and did not react to my skin in any bad way so I’m impressed with them. 
  


Then we have the Vitamin E collection which includes a cleanser, toner and moisturiser. I was so excited to use these as you have to use them in that order so that they work effectively. 


The first step is to use the cleanser, this removes any makeup and impurity’s on your face. I used this with makeup on to see if it would work properly and you know what, I was so surprised because it actually worked! It took my makeup off and made my skin feel super fresh and light.


Then I used the hydrating toner next which you apply with cotton pads around your face to remove again, any missed impurity’s and left over cleanser. This made my face feel super hydrated and fresh. I’ve never used a toner before so this was nice for me to try.


Then last of all I topped with with the moisturiser. This also made my face feel fresh but also super smooth and smelling amazing! I also found that I didn’t need to use much for it to spread over my face because it had perfectly covered my face with a small bit. 

So that was my mini review on the two collections from The Body Shop. Overall I think they were amazing and I will definitely be using them in my skincare routine! Super recommend and also they did not irritate my skin at all which is even better.

That’s my blog for today I hope you enjoyed what I think of the products. Most of them I found did the same thing so I do apologise it sounded boring but I can only speak the truth.


I will see you on my next blog post! 

Love Chelsey x 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

October Birchbox