August Favourites

Hi lovelies, so today I want to talk about my august favourites, since its September already! I can't believe how quick this year has gone. Anyway lets check them out...




This is my first favourite, the Imperial Leather Unicorn Marsh Mallow Foam Burst! Look how cute the bottle is, it's so colourful and bright which I love. Okay, so when you use the product it starts off as a normal body wash gel and then when it hits water and you massage it into your skin it turns into foam, lots of it! A small amount of this can cover the whole of your body. Can I also just specify that this product is super good for shaving! It stops your skin from feeling that rough texture when you shave (that can cause skin breakage, which I'm sure everyone has been through before) and makes your skin smooth. So this is amazing for either a bath or shower and then afterwards your skin smells like marsh mellows for hours no joke!


Then the luxurious Soap & Glory strikes again with their body milk, shower gel and body lotion! These are my absolute favourites at the moment. The Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk smells exactly like popcorn and it makes you smell like that for hours but its alright if you like the smell of popcorn but it will just make you hungry. It's so good for your skin, I use it on my arms and legs which makes them feel smooth. Okay, then we have the Clean On Me shower gel which smells like that original pink fragrance which sums up S&G so well! This gel spreads all over your body with a few pumps and S&G recommend that you turn off your water when you use this product so no gel or water is wasted so you can gain the full experience of this beautiful gel.  After having your shower you will feel fresh and smooth where ever you use it. I super recommend this product! Then we have the amazing Righteous Butter Body Lotion. Can I just express how much this product has helped with my dry skin! Like whenever my legs flair up with Eczema I put this on and it works which I'm surprised about because no steroid creams from my doctor or anything like that work for my legs but I am so glad I have finally found something that works. So I super recommend this to anyone with dry skin (give it a try, it may work or it may not but there is nothing wrong with giving it a go).  The body milk and body lotions are £10 each and the shower gel I think was £6 from Boots.

Next is the wonderful Imperial Leather shower gels. I'm pretty sure I have them all (and doubles). So we have Cosmic Unicorn, Love Hearts, Mermazing, Refreshers, Tropic like it hot, Lets Flamingle and Marshmallow. They all smell amazing! My main favourites out of these are Marshmallow, Mermazing and Cosmic Unicorn because I just love everything to do with these and they smell super fresh and sweet. I brought these from Superdrug for 98p each which I think is a bargain. I'm sure you can get them from other places too but hurry because some of them are limited edition!

MAKEUP! Don't worry I did not forget about these beauties, the makeup revolution fast base foundation stick and the I heart revolution rose gold glow highlight. I did a review on the foundation on my blog page if you want to check it out, but I super love this foundation it gives you full coverage and it leaves a dewy finish. This is £5 in Superdrug which I think isn't bad at all. Then we have the most amazing highlighter I have ever purchased in my life! I totally recommend this! Gurlllssss seriously go grab yourselves one now, actually go grab loads of them because they are stunning!!!! When I swatched these in Superdrug oh my.... I fell in love! This was £6 in Superdrug which I think is good for what you actually get from it! 

Then of course the What a Peeling S&G face mask which I reviewed last week. I totally recommend this to anyone who wants a nice relaxing pamper night in. It's super fresh and smells so good and obviously it's bright pink which we love! This is £4 in boots or on S&G website. So go grab yourself one and treat yourself.



Last of all the beautiful Zoella Blissful Mistful body mist and the Impulse tropical beach & espresso body mist. The two fragrances smell absolutely stunning and they last throughout the day so you can trust these products to keep you smelling fresh! The Zoella body mist is £8 and the Impulse body mist is £5.99 in Superdrug which I think are reasonable for how much product you get.


So lovelies they are my August favourites which I love, I'm looking forward to seeing what products I will love in September. If you enjoyed this and you would like me to do one everyone month, leave a comment down below and I will see you on my next blog!


Thank you for all of your support!

Love Chelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox