September Birchbox


So I have finally gotten back onto the Birchbox train and have received my September box. I wanted to share with you all what I have inside and my opinions on them. This is what I got inside...



First of all we have the Benefit Cosmetics Gold Rush Blush and the Marcelle Anti- Pollution moisturising Emulsion. I had the choice to choose which benefit blush I wanted and I chose this one, I thought it would match my skin tone better than the other California one would. Then onto the Marcelle emulsion, this smells really nice but I personally think it lays heavy on your face so that's the only down side to it but other than that I think it is good. 


This photograph shows what they both look like, as you can tell the blush looks like a warm colour and the emulsion looks quite thick for the formula, this is what I mean by it is thick on your face. I had fun experimenting with this photo. I am not use to doing shoots like this. But both products are nice and the blush matches my skin tone too.



Then we have the "What's in it for me?" shower scrub, I am yet to try this but it smells really nice and floral. The formula is super sticky which I am not too keen on but it does smell nice and I am looking forward to giving it a go.


Then we have the Number 4 Jour d'automne Smoothing Balm for your hair, personally this will not be good for my hair because my hair it's curly or uncontrollable so I wouldn't ever need to use this which is a shame but the fragrance of it smells amazing!


Then Last of all we have this BLAQ mask which I am super excited to try! I love face masks that pull out any impurities in your skin and get rid of any toxins in your pores. The size is pretty generous for a sample so I am super happy about that.

So overall I am happy with my first Birchbox! I just love how they suit to your needs and what you prefer etc. That is why they ask you to fill out the beauty profile so they can chose the right stuff for you. The box is £10 a month with £2.49 post and packaging. As shown you get 5 product samples each month and sometimes you have a full size product too. Birchbox is available in the U.K. and the US. So go grab your boxes lovelies! Also for university students, if you have UniDays you can get 50% off your first Birchbox, so go get the code today! Link to the Birchbox website is below:

www.birchbox.co.uk

Anyway I hope you enjoyed today’s blog, I will be doing these Birchbox reveals every month so keep an eye out for next months!

Thank you for all of your support guys!

Love Chelsey x

Comments

  1. These look gorgeous�� I love ‘What’s in it for me?’ Products!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox