My Yankee Candle Collection



Hi Lovelies, so today I want to talk about my Yankee Candle collection. I know that a lot of people love Yankee Candles so I just wanted to share mine with you all, so lets check them out...





Okay so my first large jars are Berry Trifle and Shea Butter. The Berry Trifle jar reminds me of raspberries but not the Red Raspberry candle. It has a sweet scent to it that makes you want to eat it. I see this candle as more of a Christmas time candle than a every day one. This is why it is my favourite Christmas scent along side the Snow in Love candle. Now, the Shea Butter is my all time favourite, my first ever Yankee Candle was a Small jar of this. I just absolutely love the scent, it makes me feel relaxed.


  

Next up is my Pink Sands large jar and Golden Sands large jar. Pink sands is my second most favourite Yankee Candle because this also has a calming fragrance to it and it smells a little bit like candy floss to me and also its pink. Golden Sands is an American Best loved candle, which I managed to get from a family member because this one can be expensive but this one has a warm sweet sent that reminds me of being on the beach at dawn when the sunset is beaming. These both remind me of summer nights on holiday. 


These are my last two large jars which are Line-Dried Cotton and My Serenity. Line-Dried Cotton is another American Best loved candle, which I also received from a family member. This reminds me of fresh clean clothing that are drying on the washing line. It smells amazing! My Serenity smells like refresher sweets, it smells so good! This fragrance matches the label because it has a sweet calming scent to it.


This is my only small jar at the moment, which I will not be burning because it is hard to get your hands on this candle. This is Ocean Star and is another America's Best loved candle. I had this as a gift from my partner on our 8th month anniversary. This candle has a fresh clean smell to it, it reminds me of how your house smells like when you've had a spring clean. It just smells amazing! Also I love anything to do with sea life so this was a great present. 


Okay so last of all are my crumbles or tarts as Yankee Candle call them. Each photo of these are seasonal so the first photo is spring, second photo is autumn and third photo is winter. Your probably thinking where is Summer? well I've been burning my summer crumbles so there's none left. I plan to build these back up again because I used to have a massive bag full but I have been burning them over the months. So that's all of my crumbles so far.

So yeah, they are my beautiful candles. I hope you enjoyed my little Yankee Candle collection, I know it isn't too exciting but they are something I'm passionate about collecting. 

Anyway that's my blog for today. 

Thank you for all of your support Lovelies!

Love Chelsey x 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox