I am a Coconut Queen!



So for those of you that don't know, I am officially a Coconut Queen...



which means that I have been offered to collaborate with Coconut Lane UK which are such a cute company who sell cute phone cases, make up brushes, trinket dishes, jewellery and plenty of other things. I was super excited when they contacted me offering me this opportunity and I am so grateful.


So these were the first products I brought from Coconut Lane which I think are super cute! We have the You Got This trinket dish and the Rose Gold Marble phone case. The trinket dish is £12 and the phone case is £15 but I think this is good because the company gives plenty of discount to customers and also if you are following a coconut queen like myself then you will be able to get 20% off your purchases, by using their code (I will show you the code at the end of the blog), which I think helps if you think it's expensive. I think the phone case is good quality and it doesn't just come off your phone easily, you have to put some pressure on it to get it off. The trinket dish is super cute for a desk accessory to put your jewellery on or to put little nitty gritty things on it. It would definitely be for a pink and rose gold fan!



So I am looking forward to purchasing some more cute things from Coconut Lane especially the mermaid make up brushes, they are stunning! Anyway why don't you treat yourself to something cute or sassy with this 20% off discount at check out at Coconut Lane. Just simply apply chelsey20 at the payment page and your discount will be added just before payment! I hope you enjoy shopping there just as much as I do! 

The Link for Coconut Lane is below:



Just to make you aware this blog is not sponsored or anything like that. This is all my own opinion on the company and products. Anyway that is my blog for today I hope you all enjoyed it! Happy Shopping Lovelies!

Thank you for all of your support!

Love Chelsey x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox