My Morning Skincare Routine

Morning routines right, who can be bothered to do that? Well in the past few months I have realised having a morning skin routine is pretty important. Lets check out what I use every morning for my skin. 





Cleaning your face is very important especially if you want to stop acne, spots, black head etc. You need to clean and moisturise your face! Don't get me wrong sometimes this doesn't work, but your face isn't going to agree with some formulas sometimes and it just needs to adjust to them. I make sure I clean my face with Neutrogena face wipes first to make sure of most of my face is clean. These ones are the pink grape fruit cleansing wipes and are supposed to sweep away dirt, impurities, makeup for clearer skin. Just to clarify they are approved by dermatologist and they work pretty well. They make your face feel fresh because when you use them it gives off a cold sensation on your face and then you feel fresh from it. After I use this, I wash my face with the Balanceme pure skin face wash. This is to make sure any impurities that I missed with the wipes are washed away completely. This also leave's your face refreshed and clean. Then after I have cleaned my face, I use the Protect and Perfect day time spf 15 No7 moisturiser. This is incredible! It makes my face super soft and hydrated and it also smells amazing too! I can not recommend this product enough! So yes that's all of the products I use on my face. 


My arms and hands are next up and for my morning skin care routine for these areas I use the Soap and Glory ''The Righteous Butter Body Lotion" and the Palmers coconut oil hand cream. As you probably know from my other blogs, S&G are my favourite for body products I absolutely love them and that's why this lotion is in my routine to keep my arms hydrated and smooth. This product is good for dry skin I personally think and it's good for if you want to smell nice too. The coconut oil hand cream keeps my hands hydrated and stops them feeling too soft. I know that sounds weird but when my hands are too soft I actually can't deal with it, it goes through me so I use this to stop my hands from feeling like this. It's also good for my skin because of the coconut oil (which is great for everything). So that's the products I use for my arms and hands.  


Last up are my skin products for my stretch marks and my legs. Now my legs are the worst parts of my body because I have eczema, and personally steroid creams prescribed from my GP do not work at it, in fact they make them worse, so I use palmers cocoa butter formula "dry skin therapy". This definitely works for my legs when they are super bad and I can not fault it enough, it's amazing. It smells divine also so it's a win win. The formula isn't watery and it isn't too thick, it is just nice and it spreads pretty far for only a little bit of product. So I use this a lot on my legs! Then for my stretch marks (no I have not had any children and I am not pregnant) I use the Palmers massage lotion "stretch marks" body lotion which I think has helped with mine well because it stops them from being red and stretching more. They kinda heel with this formula. Obviously you need to use this for a few weeks before you see any change because it isn't just going to work asap. You have t give it time! But for anyone that struggles with stretch marks for any reason and wondering what cheap product to use (instead of that expensive Bio Oil) then this is your new friend. 


So that's my morning skin care routine guys, I hope you enjoyed reading what products I use and what I recommend. I brought these products from a mixture of places. The shops and prices of each item is below:
  • Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Wipes - £4.19 Superdrug
  • Balanceme Pure Face Wash (Full size) - £16.00 Birchbox
  • No7 Protect and Perfect Day cream spf 15 (full size)  - £25.00 Boots 
  • Palmers Coconut Oil Hand Cream - £2.49 Superdrug 
  • Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion - £10 Boots 
  • Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy - £3.99 Superdrug 
  • Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Stretch mark massage lotion - £4.75 Superdrug (the label has changed for this one) 
That's my blog for today. I will see you on the next one! 

Thank you for all of your support!

Love Chelsey x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox