Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define

Hi guys, so today I want to talk to you about the new Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define foundation and concealer. I've been wanting to try them out and to share my opinions on them with you so lets check them out...

So this is the original conceal and define concealer which is pretty small and a lot of us wanted it to be bigger and contain more product. This concealer reminds me of the Tarte concealer but I prefer this so much more than the Tarte one. This is because it does give off full coverage and for me it definitely makes my eye look brighter and more fresh and then with a pressed powder on top it works so well. It makes my skin look air brushed and not forgetting that it is so much cheaper. This concealer contains 4g (0.14oz) of product which again isn't much but this is why we are all raving about the new Super Size concealer, Revolution have finally answered our prayers.

SUPER SIZE!!! So as you can see there is quite a big difference between the original and the new packaging. The size for one is bigger, the container is full of the product not just a little tube inside of the bottle and it has a bigger applier inside which I think is a lot handy. I love how they have kept the rose gold affect because I adore the colour! This is in the same shade as my normal concealer (C3) and has 9g (0.31oz) more product than the original has so I'm so happy about that! Hopefully this will last longer than a normal one would. 


Now onto the new foundation. I love makeup revolution foundations such as the fast base foundation stick, they are so good for coverage. So when this was released I was super excited!! The foundation is a light weight creamy formula that applies to your face super easy and covers ever so well. You don't need too much of this for it to be full coverage because it is buildable. I have the shade F3 which matches and works well with the C3 concealer. I use a beauty blender to blend my foundation out and it works well. I am super pleased with this foundation. With this product it has 23ml (0.8fl.oz.) of product inside which is low considering some are usually 30ml but then again you don't need much of this product so it is okay to be low.


Over all I absolutely love the conceal and define products. I think they are super cute and great formulas. They are definitely worth it! The original concealer is £4.00, the Super Size is £7 and the foundation is £9 from Superdrug!

So I hope you all enjoy reading my review on the conceal and define products, I know its short but it doesn't matter really. I hope you all have a nice week and I will see you all on Thursday's blog.

Thank you for the support everyone!

Love Chelsey x

Comments

  1. These look beautiful �� I love their concealer, I need to try their foundation x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox