September Favourites


 Its October guys!!! Today I want to talk to you about my September favourites that I have had over the past month. There are plenty of thing to show you so lets check them out...





So first of all we have the soap and glory goodies! I will be doing a shopping spree blog on the soap and glory range on my next blog so come back Thursday to check it out, but these are what I have gathered together over the past month whilst the 3 for 2 offer has been on at Boots, who doesn't love a good deal? Here we have a mixture of body lotions, hand cream, body mists, face wash, bubble bath etc. which I am loving so much! The Call of Fruity new range is amazing also which I will talk about on my next blog as well.
 Links are Below:

Then we have the amazing Makeup Revolution and I Heart Revolution products that have recently been released! I was super excited to buy these. They were all from Superdrug if you where wondering where I brought them from.


 So here we have the big 236ml body mists from I Heart Revolution. Now these smell absolutely stunning and they last all day, no joke. The mermaid splash smells like coconuts and the unicorn sparkle smells like citrus fruits but not what you would actually expect, it's more fruity than citrus personally. They are super good for if you are out all day and want to smell good whilst you were out and if you wanted a top up, you wouldn't need much of it because it would last from when you first sprayed it. They cost £8 each in Superdrug and I think that's really good for how big the bottles are. Then next up we have the mermaid splash and unicorn sparkle bath fizzers, they are mini love heart fizzers that you can add to your bubble bath to give it that cute colour. The mermaid ones are pink and white but I think they should be blue and white because of the sea and then we have the unicorn ones which are green and white which I think they should be pink because pink tends to represent unicorns, but both bath fizzers smell beautiful and makes your skin smooth in the bath!
Links are below:



So next up we then have is the I Heart Revolution Cotton Candy NEW eye shadow palette which has 3 matte shades and 15 shimmer shades in it. My favourite shade is "Pretty in Pastel" which is the purple one in the bottom left corner, its stunning! This palette was £8.99 which I don't think is bad at all. Then we have the Makeup revolution skincare products which I think are really good. I chose to have the "Plumping & Hydrating Solution" and "Blemish & Pore Refining Serum". These products work super well with my face because the "Pore Serum" somehow helps with my oily parts of my face such as my T zone and then the "Hydrating Serum" helps with my dry skin areas of my face. I will admit though I am not too keen on the fragrance of the solutions because even though it states on the bottle that they are fragrance free there is still some sort of smell to them but I personally do not like it. They do feel rather sticky once activated onto the skin but they absorb pretty quick for me which I like. The hydrating solution was £6 and the pore serum was £5.99. Okay now next up are the best things that have been released in a long time... the Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation and the Supersize Concealer!!!!! I have been waiting to get my hands on these since they showed us what they were working on. I will be doing a blog review on these 2 so I will not go into too much detail but the foundation was £9 which contains 23ml (0.8fl oz.) of product which isn't too bad but just a key note, you really do not need much of this product because it is super full coverage so a little bit can go along way! Then the concealer is £7 for an extra 9g (0.31fl oz.), the original is only 4g (0.14fl oz.) and now its 13g (0.45fl oz.) which I think is amazing! They definitely upped their game!
Links are below:


Then we move on to my September Birch box which I have already published a blog review on it. I absolutely loved this months subscription especially because of the Benefit Cosmetics Gold Rush mini blush I had with it. I think Birch box is good for those that want to treat their selves sometimes but feel like they cant do it. So it gets delivered to your door every month and cheers you up every time.
Link is below:
Birchbox Monthly Subscription



Then we have the wonderful Halloween candle from Home Bargains which I think is super festive for this time of year now that its October and this baby was only £2.99! That is absolutely fantastic. I love Halloween so I had to buy this candle especially when I smelt it and realised it smelt like sweets! I was expecting it to smell rather cinnamon and autumnal but it really doesn't , I was super impressed!

How cute is my pumpkin tea light holder and my autumn candle ? and of course my fox! They fit this season so well and now that its October they can look cute on my block shelves till the end of November which is when I put my Christmas decorations up! The pumpkin is from Wilkinson's and was £2, they have silver and orange ones from what I saw. Then the candle was from B&M Stores which was £3.99 which I thought was a bargain also. My fox I had off my best friends for when I left home to go to university so I'm not sure where that was from but its super cute also.

Miss Patisserie!! This beauty was £5 from Boots and is absolutely amazing when you put it in the bath, it turns your bath to such beautiful colours and makes your skin super soft afterwards. This is in Watermelon because it just smells so good but the others are beautiful too. I totally recommend this to anyone that loves a bath.
Link is below:
Miss Patisserie Watermelon Bath Slab

Then of course more Halloween stuff! So the banners, pumpkin lights and bat tinsel came from Wilkinson's also. The banners cost £1 for both, the pumpkin lights were £2 and the bat tinsel cost £1 too. I plan to make these last all through October because I do not see the point in decorating for Halloween for just one day, make the most of it and decorate for the month! 


So guys that's all for Septembers Favourites which I think is a lot. I really hoped you enjoyed it and are looking forward to Octobers Favourites blog. My next blog will be up on the 4th so keep your eyes out for it and I'll see you all then.


Thank you for all of your support!

Love Chelsey x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox