My Go To Makeup Products





Hi lovelies, so today I want to talk about my go to make up and what products I use for all of my make up looks! Lets check them out...



So first of all I always moisturise before I do my make up because I have such dry skin, so to hydrate my face I use the Nivea's refreshingly soft moisturiser. This is so absorbent to my skin so it doesn't feel too heavy on my face or too sticky, it's literally like water.


The primers I use are Barry M  Flawless Colour Correcting Primer and Flawless Brightening Primer. I use these to cover the redness on my face and to brighten up under my eyes. These primers are creamy and aren't too oily which is the best thing about them and they apply so well on the face. I use my Official B. beauty bender to apply them because I don't like to use my fingers to apply make up unless its shimmer eye shadows. I do recommend these especially to hide the redness on your face.

For my foundation I use the Fast Base Makeup Revolution stick Foundation in shade F3. I use only a slight amount of this because it is super creamy and covers so well. Again I use my Official B. beauty blender to blend this into my skin to give my face an even finish. I super recommend this for anyone who has dry skin because it hydrates your face as well as giving you a dewy finish.


Okay, so this is the best concealer I have ever purchased in my LIFE! The Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define full coverage conceal and contour concealer (that was a mouth full). I have this in shade C3 which matches super well with my F3 shade foundation. I highly recommend this for a concealer because it brightens up your eyes and leaves a flawless look once set with pressed powder. 


I have 2 favourites for pressed powders at the moment, MUA Pro-Based matte satin pressed powder and Makeup Revolution pressed powder translucent. I use my Official B. powder brush to apply these. I don't use them together but I use them separately, depending on which one I fancy using but they give my skin such a smooth finish and stops my foundation from moving throughout the day. 

Okay so for my bronzer I use the Hoola Benefit Bronzer. How cute is this little sample? I just love it. I use my Studio London brush and Official B. Contour brush to define and blend my contour/bronzer to give me that defined cheek bone, jaw line and the ridge of my nose. This contour/bronzer is powder base and it is super easy to blend. 


Highlight is my favourite part of doing my make up! My favourites at the moment are the I Heart Revolution highlighter palettes in shades Rose Gold Glow and Chocolate Elixir Glow. Depending on what eye look I go for determines what colour highlight I use. If you are looking for a super pigmented glow, these babies are what you need in your life!


So for my eye look I like to use these three palettes at the moment and these are (left to right) Makeup Revolution Life On The Dance Floor, Makeup Revolution Soph X and I Heart Revolution Naked Chocolate. I absolutely adore these palettes because the pigments are amazing and they blend together so well! I usually go for a smoky eye look but they are also great for a natural eye looks and also fiery eye looks. 

Maybelline New York is such a good brand for mascara and that's why I use the recent Total Temptation mascara and The Falsies Push Up Angel mascara. I use Push Up Angel first to separate my lashes, to give them a more defined look then I use Total Temptation to build up the mascara so they stand out. The Total Temptation can be clumpy sometimes that is why I use Push Up Angel to stop my lashes from looking clumpy. 


For my eyebrows I use Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade in the shade medium brown. I use the thin brush that comes with it to shape and fill my brows and then I use a brow brush to blend the product through my actual brows and after this I use a little bit of my concealer to clean up around the shape at the end of filling them in. I recommend this for defining your eye brows but I do want to try out the new benefit brow contour pro because that look absolutely amazing!


Okay, so for lipstick I'm loving M.A.C cosmetic matte ones at the moment in shades Whirl, Honey love and Kinda Sexy. My favourite out of these 3 is Honey Love, this is because its a natural colour and does not look too bright or too dark for my lips (you can tell I use that one more). 
Then last of all I use the M.A.C cosmetics Fix+ Prep and Prime settling spray which is my all time favourite! I have the original and the coconut version which I absolutely love! This helps my makeup last up to at least 10 hours in the day. This is why I highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for  good setting spray.

So overall that's all my make up that I use every time I do my make up (which is a lot).



Anyway that's my blog for today. 

Thank you for all of your support lovelies!

Love Chelsey x 


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox