Soap and Glory Skin Routine


Hi lovelies, So today I wanted to talk about my soap and glory body lotions that I use for my dry skin. I have a routine that I follow every morning and night before bed which has started to help with my skin. 

I have three favourites at the moment and I use my own little method of what one I chose every morning and night. Each time, I ask Ian (my partner) to chose 1,2 or 3 and what ever number he picks is the body lotion I use. So... 
  •  The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion is number 1
  •  The Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk is number 2
  •  The Righteous Butter Body Lotion is number 3
I love this method because then i'm not being picky with what one I use all the time because they all work just as well as each other. My favourite out of the three is The Righteous Butter Body Lotion, it reminds me of Soap and Glory ever so well! it has that fresh flower fragrance to it that I love so much. 

I brought these body lotions from Boots when they were on offer for 3 for 2 on all Soap and Glory products but they all retail at £10.00 for 500ml of product which I think is amazing! 

Anyways that's my blog for today 

Thank you for all your support lovelies!

Love Chelsey x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox