October Birchbox

Hi lovelies, so today I will be revealing my October Birchbox with yourselves. I had this on the 5th but I wanted to spread the blogs out longer. So lets check them out...






So firstly we have the Beauty Pro Thermotherapy warming silver foil mask. This face mask was a full size product which is worth £5.95 and the company are against animal testing which is always a bonus! The mask inside is soaked in a formula which is infused with vitamin C and green tea which is super good for toning the skin, improving radiance and calming irritation.

Soo this is what the face mask looked like... it was like something out of a horror movie! I wasn't actually much for it at first because it was super cold on my face and it felt strange but as it started to work, I started to like it. Laugh away guys, I looked ridicules. So the day after I used this face mask my skin felt amazing! It was hydrated and my makeup looked amazing on my skin. So overall I was super pleased with the mask and I definitely recommend it.

 Secondly we have the Daily Concepts Multi-Functional Charcoal Soap Sponge which looks rather interesting. This is a full size product and is worth £6. I haven't used this product yet so I can not share my personal view on it but I am excited to look like a clown and try it out.





Then we have the most amazing scent of this year.. the Hugo Boss The Scent Intense for her. It is absolutely stunning, to the point where I want the full product! This is a sample size and the original product is worth £73. This fragrance has a hint of vanilla and cocoa in it which smells divine, hopefully I can get it on sale in January. Personally I adore this fragrance and anyone that likes fresh but fruity and sweet scents this is definitely for you!


Then we have this beauty, the amika: Soulfood Nourishing Mask for the fight against split ends and dryness of hair. This is a sample and the original size is £20. Again I have not tried this yet so I am looking forward to treating my hair with this beauty. It does smell pretty nice to be fair.



Next up is the Winky Lux Strobing Balm in the shade radiant pink. This little thing is so pigmented it's unreal, I absolutely love it. The original size is £15 and it is used as a highlighter for your cheek bone, the ridge of your nose and your cupids bow. I am super excited to use this in some makeup routines.

Then last of all we have the Lord and Berry magic brow in shade brunette. Again I am yet to try this but I do know that Lord and Berry brow products are good for what I have had in the past. So yes I am looking forward to giving this a go. The original size is £15. 



So that was my October Birchbox reveal. I was super happy with this box but it's unfortunate that my next one will not be till new year now due to me and Ian getting a new puppy so money is being spent on him instead! So I really hope you enjoyed this blog and I will see you on Thursdays blog.


Thank you for all of your support!

Love Chelsey x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review