The NEW Call of Fruity Range


Hi lovelies, today I want to talk to you about the new Soap & Glory range which was released a few weeks ago. I have been super excited to buy this range and to show you all my personal opinion on them! So lets check some of them out...



As you can tell by the title Soap & Glory are pretty good with puns and this range has been pretty good for them this year. So we have the Bubble in paradise body wash, the paradise glossed oil spray and the hand food cream. This range is great for someone who loves a good tropical sweet fragrance that reminds them of being on holiday because of its juicy mango and mandarin extracts that burst with fragrance when you use these products! I love to use my body wash as a bubble bath because it creates such amazing bubbles and gives off such strong scent of the fragrance. This product is currently £5.20 in Boots and you get a big 500ml bottle of it which I think is fantastic! Then we have the wonderful spray oil which people will probably think this is super oily and leaves a horrible feeling on your skin when really it doesn't. The only reason why it is an oil spray is because of the coconut oils in the product which is super good for dry skin, which Soap & Glory have recommend this product to be used by customers with dry skin conditions. So as you all know I suffer with eczema on my legs so when I gave this a go it really worked a treat which is rare for me. It also makes your skin smell super fruity too which I definitely don't mind that at all. This product is £6.00 from Boots for 150ml of product, which isn't too bad because you do not need to use much product for it to work I spray 3 squirts of this on each leg and moisturize into my skin and it works a treat. Make sure you SHAKE it before use or else it will not work properly. Then last of all we have the Hand Food heaven! I absolutely love hand food even the original pink one so when I saw a big size tub for only £4.50 in Boots I was super excited to get it. This formula doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy or too soft, it makes your hands feel smooth and fruity through out the day and it absorbs pretty fast. This is why I love hand food because their is nothing worse than a hand lotion that does not absorb quick enough and leaves your hands feeling wet. So yes this range is super cute and summery which I know its autumn now but they were released in between summer and autumn on them 2 weeks that were practically no season, but it could have been released a little sooner. I love the packaging of all of the products, it makes me want to go on holiday! I do want to buy the call of fruity body lotion but this is out of stock right now online at Boots and instore so I am waiting for them to come back in stock, but I am super looking forward to trying it out! The range does have a body scrub and body butter but I do not really use body scrubs or butters so I didn't buy those one but if you fancy them go and get them, the body scrub is £6.40 and the body butter is £8.00 from Boots. 

Anyway lovelies that is my blog for today, I hope you've enjoyed it! The link for the products will be below, remember the body lotion is out of stock at the moment but you can still get the other products and also there is a 3 for 2 offer on at Boots at the moment on all skincare, so go grab yourself a freebie! (the cheapest product you choose will be the free product) 
Boots- Call of Fruity Range 

Thank you for your support!

Love Chelsey 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox