Soap & Glory; Girl O’Whirl


Hi Lovelies, so today I want to talk about this beauty I was gifted for Christmas from Ian’s sister; The  Soap & Glory Girl O’Whirl. Lets check it out...




So inside it’s full of Smoothie Star goodies such as the Foamous body wash, Hand Food hand cream, Butter Cream, The Breakfast Scrub and a Soap & Glory Scrunchie. I absolutely love the packaging because it is  super vintage and full of glam! It separates into three sections that turn like a rubix cube, which show 4 different types of styles a woman can have, which I think is different.

So last night I used the Foamous body wash and the breakfast scrub during my bubble bath and they were amazing! The body wash actually smelt like I was soaking in a bath of vanilla smoothie it was that nice! It was really gental on my skin too which I’m happy about. The breakfast scrub actually smelt like coffee! Like I was so surprised by it because of the name, it actually smelt like something to do will breakfast. When I used this on my arms, it made my skin super soft and also made my elbows smooth too. After I finished in the bath I then moisturised with the butter cream which again smelt like vanilla smoothie and it worked well with the after affect of the scrub which made my skin super soft in the end. After that I used the hand food to moisture my hands which also made my hands soft too. I think for such a great gift there is quite a lot of products in it and definitely great as a gift for someone whether it’s Christmas, a birthday or whether you would like it for yourself. It’s super handy for traveling with because they are all travel size products so you can take them on holiday with you.

I honestly think this was one of the cutest gifts I received this Christmas which I am super grateful for and I definitely recommend these products to everyone! So I hope you liked my little review on the Soap & Glory Girl O’Whirl gift set and I will see you on my next blog.

You can find this beauty on Amazon for just under £40 Girl O’Whirl Gift Set 

Thank you for reading this review guys!

Love Chelsey x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox