Favourite Skincare Products



Hi lovelies! I’m back with some of my favourite skincare products from head to toe! If you want to see what I’ve got in store for you then keep reading...


So first we have the cleansing process of keeping your face clean and protected. I love to use these beauties for cleansing my face. So firstly I use the Soap & Glory Deep Cleansing Milk first to make sure all of my makeup is completely off my face and and dirt is off my face. Then I use the Neutrogena visibly clear range which include the spot proofing smoothin scrub and the black head eliminating daily scrub. These both help with the control of spots which I have out breaks due to uni stress so these come in handy so much! Then after them I use the Soap & Glory Vitamin C facial wash. Now sometimes I don’t use all of these at the same time because for example sometimes I don’t have make up on so I don’t need to use my cleanser but other time I do. I use the No7 beautiful skin hot cloth cleanser now and again for that nice warm feeling. So that’s all of my favourite cleaning face products that I like to use. 







Toning and moisturising is another key favourite of mine for my face and I love to use the Body Shop Vitamin E toner and the Nivea Refreshingly Soft moisturising cream. These together leave my face feeling super soft and light. I just absolutely love the feeling! I use the Garnier SkinActive Micellar water whenever I have been out and have come home late and need to take my makeup off quickly, this definitely helps for those nights! Also great for sensitive skin too so my skin does not react to it. 

For my body (neck to ankles) I love to use these products. For my arms I use Soap & Glory “The Breakfast Scrub” in the bath or shower which helps smooth my skin and helps with dead skin that needs to be washed away. It leaves my skin smelling like vanilla coffee beans with a mix of cocoa 
which I actually like! Then if I don’t use this, I use my S&G “The Righteous Butter Body Lotion” 

and the Call of Fruity “paradise glossed moisturising Body oil” which I highly recommend for people
 with dry skin! I can not express how this has helped my eczema on my legs and elbows it absolutely
 amazing! Also not forgetting the S&G butter which is a thicker formula but is good for elbows, knees
 and small places like that. For my stretch marks I use the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Massage 
Lotion for Strech Marks. I can not fault this! It has been my go to for years for my strech marks! I absolutely love it! Then for my legs I use the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E “Dry Skin therapy” again this is great for my eczema under my legs and smooths my dry skin and is really good for sensitive skin also. Definitely recommend for anyone that needs to moisturise their legs for relief of dry skin and sensitive skin. 


Last of all hands and feet. So for my hands I use the S&G Hand Food in the Call of Fruity range which I absolutely adore! I can not get enough of this fragrance at all. It reminds me of summer so
 much and makes me excited for this years. This hand cream smooths my hands and moisturises them
 to keep them fresh. For my feet I’ve recently started using the S&G Heel Genius foot cream which is a genius for your feet! Honestly, it leave your feet super smooth and moisturised. It make them feel
 even better when you leave socks on for a couple of hours afterwards! It’s definitely better than a 
pedicure (as S&G question).


So lovelies they were my favourite skincare products right now. I’m starting the new year with great skin and I tend to continue this all year round. I hope you enjoyed this blog let me know what your thoughts were about these products either in the comments or over on my Instagram page
( _chelseyinwonderland_ )

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will see you on next weeks blog!

Lots of Love

Chelsey x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox