Lush Cosmetics Bath Bomb Review

Hi lovelies, so today I want to talk about the Lush Cosmetics Bath bombs I had for Christmas. let’s Check them out...




So the first one is called “Shoot for the Stars” this one is in the image above and as you can see it’s a wonderful bright blue colour with gold stars around it. It smells super fresh and floral and it really gave off a calming scent. When I used it in my bath, it frizzed slowly and gave off some beautiful colours. It reminded me of Vincent Van Gogh’s paintings, really pretty colours! With in the ingredients for this bath bomb there is cocoa butter, orange oil and bergamot oil which gives off it’s beautiful fragrance. 


Now on to what it was like on my skin, this one was nice and smooth on my skin and didn’t irritate my skin at all which I was surprised about! It left my skin scented and feeling fresh! Definitely recommend this one!



Next up we have the “Golden Wonder” bath bomb filled with orange oil, cognac oil and lime oil to give it that beautiful citrus fragrance. It gives off a strong fresh citrus smell to the air. It’s shaped as a little present which I thought was super cute for Christmas time and it was super glittery! 



This is what it looked like after it had dissolved. I was really surprised when the blue and pink colours started to show out of the bath bomb, which made me think that it was actually a present! I thought it was a really cool idea. So I have to be honest with you it wasn’t great on my skin at all, but I think it was because of the glitter. There was way too much glitter and my skin started to itch terribly! So I think it would be best if there wasn’t that much glitter in it. But other than that it was a pretty bath bomb, I just wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. 



So for my first Lush bath bombs I think it was a success apart from the golden wonder bomb. I would love to try out some more Lush products in the future! If you want to buy this bath bomb Christmas gift set, it is called “The Night Before Christmas” and is 50% right now on the Lush wedsite. I’ve linked it below



That’s it from me today lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the review.
 I will see you on my next blog. 

Love Chelsey x 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Favourites

The Body Shop Product Review

October Birchbox